Monday, February 14, 2011

OF LOVE ON A DAY OF LOVE

Photobucket
My boyfriend never disappoints me on a holiday (or ever really). I woke up to these beautiful roses and daises, as well as a box of little mini cheesecake tarts from my Valentine
Photobucket
Photobucket
And since my boyfriend had to work at night and I had evening classes, we went to Chelsea Market for lunch. And let me tell you: if I could live there, I would. The place is so cute and charming: the best place to grab some lunch, especially if you have some out-of-town friends in town. The Lobster Place, especially, can do no wrong in my book. They have the best and freshest sushi in New York; I get the Spicy Dragon Roll every time. And of course, I am a sucker for oysters, and here they're creamy and freshly shucked. Yum. I'm going back later this week for some lobster.
Photobucket
And of course, my darling little baby makes my day complete. Whenever I come home to find him sleeping, like this, I can't help but shower him with love and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment